Racedog Technologies is a staffing and recruiting company.
Microservices has become a key part of the digital transformation landscape over the last year. Large enterprises are ready to jump on the microservices bandwagon after hearing success stories from various technology focused organizations. This is for hands-on, Technical Architect, who are motivated to convert the dream of a cloud-native, microservices-based enterprise into reality for our clients.
The selected individual will have the right technical and architectural experience to drive current state technical assessment, design and implementation of microservices projects for our clients. You would help execute large digital transformation programs with a focus on cloud-native and microservice solutions and be a trusted advisor to our clients. Your prior experience in developing and deploying microservice solutions will be heavily leveraged to make this vison a reality.
• Strong understanding of microservice architecture
• Hands-on experience in developing and deploying microservices
• Experience working on legacy Java EE / JMS based systems
• Experience in performing technical assessment of current state of legacy systems
• Knowledge on transforming a legacy monolithic application to a microservice based application
• Expertise in design and development of Spring Boot and Spring Cloud applications
• Expert is design and development of RESTful APIs using JAX-RS and JSON
• Strong understanding of SOA, EAI and EIP
Strong understanding of DevOps, CI/CD (Jenkins), VCS (Git) and build (Gradle) systems