Racedog Technologies is a staffing and recruiting company.
• Develop a solutions road map based on business and customer s, technology trends and innovation. Identify the requirements that affect the business/application architecture and provide solutions that fit into the overall architectural vision
• Provide thought leadership in innovation, speed to market, simplicity and scalability of solutions in a startup-like environment
• Develop and demonstrate architecture subject matter expertise focused on ERP, CRM, Ecommerce and Systems Integrations.
• Prior experience in NetSuite ERP, CRM and SuiteCommerce and NetSuite technology infrastructure -- SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow and SuiteCloud framework is required
• Be a leader in design, implementation and hands-on support when ed
• Work with other IT staff and review business requirements, solution alternatives, designs, and standards compliance. Train, guide and mentor other IT staff in adapting, best practices to provide superior quality solutions for business requirements
• Infuse architectural concepts like reusability, standards-based, configuration driven, scalable and manageable solutions. Provide support to other IT staff in high priority issue resolution
• Consult with application or infrastructure development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture, and identify when it is necessary to modify the solution architecture to accommodate project s
• Lead development of conceptual and architectural solution blueprint for assigned projects to meet business requirements while ensuring compliance with established architectural principles, standards, and processes.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• 9+ years' experience in IT, with at least the last 5 years in enterprise, solution or application architecture-related s specific to NetSuite ERP and NetSuite technology infrastructure -- SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow and SuiteCloud framework
• Certified SuiteCloud Developer, NetSuite Certified ERP Consultant and/or NetSuite Certified Administrators are highly desirable
• Ability to be hands-on in developing and troubleshooting code is very important
• Ability to develop a strategic vision & roadmap within a business portfolio & architecture space
• Solid understanding of overall retail functional verticals
• Experience in working with and implementation of packaged applications for retail such as NetSuite, SalesForce, Dell Boomi, SPS Commerce, Tableau is desired
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and modelling skill
• Ability to develop system concepts, logical architectures, solution options, pros and cons of options
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to influence and lead by example