SysMind LLC is a staffing and recruiting company.
Position: Liferay Tech Lead
: Cincinnati OH
: 12+ Months
s & Responsibilities
• At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects along with Agile and Dynamic environment.
• At least 2 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Analytical skills, Strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
• At least 4 years of experience in Liferay portal and Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
• Knowledge on all Spring Web Flow, Web Service, Microservices Architecture provisions and capabilities, so that if a arises, he/she should be able to learn/explore and work on tasks related to them quickly
• Specific Liferay experience requirements include Liferay DXP 7.0 experience JSR286 and OSGI development Angular 4 or later development on Liferay
• Theme creation Experience delivering responsive sites on Liferay using frameworks like bootstrap
• Nice to have Liferay experience includes Experience with Liferay content and documents Search integration Liferay security Administration and configuration
• Expericne delivering enterprise technology solutions to production Other important technology experience that is a very strong benefit includes Modern UI frameworks including Angular or React jQuery, Ajax, JSON Development on cloud platforms (OpenShift, AWS, GCP etc.)
• Java Spring framework HTMLCSS Subversion JIRA Demonstrated thought leadership a very strong plus (blogs, forums, speaking engagements, etc.)
• Fluent and current on Liferay trends with an eye on marke technical conditions and future direction.
• Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
• Proven track record of technical leadership s delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
• Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.