oloop technologies is a staffing and recruiting company.
: SDET Engineer
: St Louis, MO.
: Long term Contract
No of positions: 6
Expectations from Client on candidates:
1. Java – good knowledge of encapsulation, abstraction and collections. Must have proven coding skills.
2. TestNG – must know how to use data providers and grouping
3. Selenium - Page Object Model, Difference of explicit and fluent waits
4. Restful Automation - must be able to explain how to assert any object coming out of a response body as well as headers
5. Cucumber - most have used Gherkins with parameterization, Step Definitions, etc.
6. Also client is looking in for someone who has experience in either of these skills, Rest automation or performance automation or security automation.
• Bachelor/Masterís Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience with Quality Engineering practices and concepts.
• Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover) to ensure 80% or higher code coverage.
• Sound knowledge of Java, Spring, JUnit, Eclipse IDE, Rest Assured, Appium, Jbehave/Cucumber frameworks, Databases, APIs (REST/SOAP), Continuous Delivery concepts and tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo, vulnerability tools such as Sonar, Checkmarx/Fortify, etc.
• Proficient with Test Case and Defect Management skills across SDLC process is required
• Demonstrated software development, testing, and coding skills are required
• Good knowledge of architecture, common design patterns, test data generation tools highly desirable.
• Expertise in agile delivery, and life-cycle management tools (Test Rail/JIRA/Rally/Rational Concert), software testing standards, methods and conventions.
• Experience with performance engineering and profiling (e.g. Java JVM, Databases) and tools such as Load Runner, JMeter. Exposure to Application performance monitoring tools such as Dynatrace and Splunk desirable.
• Exposure to Cloud, Infrastructure-as-a-code concept, and tools such as Chef/Puppet desirable.
• Expertise with cross browser and cross device testing strategies and automation via device clouds (Perfecto, Device Anywhere, Testdroid, etc)
• Lead/collaborate on improving developer and engineering team's test coverage, release velocity and production health
• Work closely with development teams in instrumenting their workflow to build a comprehensive picture of velocity, coverage and quality
• Hands-on ability to automate repeated tasks and build test coverage through existing or new infrastructure.
• Write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems, implementing test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary.