Malektron Solutions, Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
NO OPT PLEASE
VISA COPY AND PHOTO ID MUST
The SCRUM Master is responsible for leading SCRUM teams in the pursuit of specific development project deliverables. This position is also an active contributor in the development team’s deliverables using the development tool selected for the project and following industry best practices and design patterns. The SCRUM Master will facilitate the SCRUM teams through the agile development process of release planning, sprint planning, daily standup meetings and retrospectives. This person is completely accountable for gathering requirements, providing estimates, overseeing the development, and deploying and monitoring the application in production. The SCRUM Master works closely with Product Managers, Development teams, and Management to make sure the applications meet the business objectives and requirements
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate both technical and business requirements.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and demonstrates good management skills.
• Provide project estimation, delegate tasks, and monitor progress of the project.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Responsible for removing any impediments to help the delivery teams meet their sprint commitments.
• Work with product owners to define user stories and clear backlog
• Conduct sprint planning meetings and estimation of tasks
• Run daily stand-ups, track progress, hold retrospectives, and product demos.
• Drives and works with a cross-functional teams including Project Management, Development, QA, Support, End User, and Product Managers
• Mentor team members, provide guidance, leadership, and advocate best practices to the team in the areas of agile, scrum and overall product development process.
• As a SCRUM Master ensure project deliverables are on time and on budget including:
o Proactively report risks, road blocks, Sprint burn-down and release progress.
o Finds and works to remove development and project roadblocks; motivates the development team and protects the team from outside distractions
o Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and client goals.
• Assist in troubleshooting production issues and perform root cause analysis to ensure timely and accurate resolutions.
• Making sure that all code is well-written, well-documented, and well-tested
• Participate in latest technology research applicable to meet new business challenges.
• Familiarity with best practices for technology and business level technology implementation.
• Experience in software development and project management using Agile/SCRUM methodology.
• Experience facilitating sprint planning, retrospective and product demos
• Experience in managing multiple, concurrent software projects involving cross functional teams.
• Proven track record of building motivated, collaborative, and productive development teams
• Excellent organizational, statistical, analytical, problem solving, written and oral presentation skills.
• Experience developing critical, customer facing applications
• SCRUM Master Certification is required.