Solomons international is a staffing and recruiting company.
• Ability to determine contractual/financial exposure/ negotiate contracts.
• Knowledge of contracting trends, licensing models - traditional and emerging contract/vendor performance models.
• Deep market knowledge of the category of IT vendor for which the contract manager is responsible. (Application Svcs, SaaS, Consulting)
• Strong project and process management skills, with the ability to handle multiple vendors and multiple contracts, as well as a wide range of tasks.
• Ability to understand contract risks and to work with other parts of the organization in crafting tactics and strategies for risk mitigation.
• Knowledge of best practices for IT contract negotiation tactics and strategies.
• Ability to structure bids, evaluate bids against a broad set of evaluation criteria and provide recommendations for vendor selection.
• Where applicable, understanding of government and industry regulations that will influence contracting approach and vendor behavior (for example, SOX, SECURITY).
MPA 230 Mini Bid – Senior Project Manager 3
• Strong ability to communicate with IT users, legal and procurement staff, and business leaders to craft contracts that align complex s with contractual requirements to achieve business outcomes.
• Customer-focused approach to delivering contract management services to internal customers
• Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
• 15+ years relevant professional experience
• 7-8 years’ experience in Indirect Sourcing categories required (Project Application Development, SaaS, Maintenance Support)
• Experience in process improvement preferred
• Supplier agreements: knowledge of legal terminology and language related to supplier agreements
• Demonstrated leadership ability to inspire others and build and mentor effective teams
• Proven negotiation and contracting skills
• Project management skills
• Demonstrated success in designing presentations for senior management
• Flexibility and adaptability to effectively adapt to new scenarios and changes
• Ability to think strategically and an excellent communication
• Knowledge of Procurement Processes and Tools
• Knowledge of ERP systems, Application Development, Maintenance,
• Ability to deliver RFPs
• Ability to craft Contract - Statement of Work Terms and Conditions with key provisions such as SLA.
• Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Strong analytical skills
1. Sourcing Plan for every Sourcing Project.
2. Request for Proposals (RFP): Help IT to draft Scope of Work and Requirements; Finalize RFP.
3. Proposal Review: As part of Evaluation committee, facilitate and provide review.
4. Contracts: Understand IT Scope of work and translate in to Sourcing Contract document; review with stakeholders and legal.
5. Lead Vendor Governance Review – Document Issues, Actions
6. Contract Negotiations: Provide a plan, key IT Terms (participate or lead) during contract negotiations.
7. Participate in other tasks as directed by the Chief of Sourcing and vendor management
8.Weekly written status stating:
a. Primary objectives completed since the last status report
b. Remaining immediate objectives and milestones
c. Confidence level to hit due dates and milestones
d. Bottlenecks or impediments that may prevent milestones from being reach