Transcend Staffing Solutions LLC is a staffing and recruiting company.
(Maximum Rate $35/hr On C2C)
The TechOps System Engineer is responsible for the first and second level support of customer facing applications. In addition, this also handles the day to day s of customer related technical implementation tasks and also configuring the DevOps infrastructure to provide a robust support and escalation path for incidents and problems. This engineering will also be the lead in configuring and deploying applications and components to production leveraging the existing development pipeline and will also be building new deployment pipelines and configurations as new features and capabilities are required.
• Provide Level 1 & Level 2 Support for Production & Dev Support Tickets and Escalations
• Must be available to work in shifts and participate on-call rotation
• Must be available to support Production Releases/ Patch Management and Migrations during evenings and weekends
• Responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing security measures to safeguard the computer database
• Develop standards and best practices for QA/Production deployments
• Ability to proactively identify, troubleshoot and resolve Infrastructure issues.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environments
• Manage based (RBAC) user accounts and system accounts, patch Management and maintain security
• Monitor all environments Processes, CPU, Disk and memory utilization, space utilization.
• Knowledge of Deployment of Containers to Cloud Platform AWS or AZURE
• Ready to learn New Tools and quickly adopt to Organizational DevOps culture.
• Perform Installation, configuration and maintenance of Dockerized Applications, Containers Management
• Hands on experience with Installation and Configuration Management
• Hands on experience with VM Provisioning and Maintenenace
• Masters / Bachelors Degrees in Computer Science
• 1+ years of solid experience in DevOps operations
• VM Ware
• Build & Release Management
• CI/CD Pipeline
• Knowledge of Cloud Deployments to AWS or AZURE
• Knowlegde of PostgresSql and MongoDB Database Administration
• Knowkedge of Netwroking and Storage Support
• Knowledge of Infrastructure Security and Data Center Operations
• Pager Duty
• Haproxy and NGINX
• Zabbix and New Relic