Icon Solutions INC is a staffing and recruiting company.
The Application Systems Engineer in Infrastructure and Operations is a talented IT system engineer with diverse skills who envisions, develop and manage systems and workflows that empowers customer engagement applications such as Automation tools (PMG, UIPath, BOT frameworks), Power BI analytics and Cherwell (Enterprise Service Management).
This will be primarily responsible for engineering through meaningful Automation and data aware dashboard tools that helps drive decisions.
This person works on building and supporting above tools with penchant for business uses cases and collaborating with the end customer.
The examples of problems not limited to
What is the best way to engage and support a user throughout his/her life cycle of using the tools to drive adoption and productivity at workplace?
How can we help Human Agent collaborate more with a Bot to be more process driven and productive?
How do we build robust and extendible workflow engine to convert a business process into an automat ed process flow?
How to enable business users to take informative and proactive measures to be on top of their operations?
This person is a generalist with a strong DevOps mindset and capabilities to manage multiple Application tools that support the Analytics and Automation s of the business. The person is an advocate of Automation and experimentation mindset.
· Software Development Life Cycle
· Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years of impactful and enriching work experience
· Proven software engineering skills in Java, J2EE, .Net
· Direct experience with MySQL, Spring, Java Script, jQuery etc.
· Configuration and Quality processes
· Experience working with Automation and ESM tools
· Integration technologies such as microservices and APIs
· Team player yet can contribute with minimal supervision
· Collaboration, leadership, and ability to develop her/his teammates
· Strong software Engineering skills
· Hands-on experience with managing applications in cloud frameworks such as AWS
· Built and supported Automation and Analytical tools
· Knowledge of business domains and desire to learn
· Delivered quality solutions using an Agile methodology
· Has a background of delivering highly resilient and cost-effective solutions?
· Documenting and coaching peers
· Customer centricity
· Global effectiveness
1. Work as part of a devops team to build and support Enterprise tools that facilitates Automation, Analytics and Workplace productivity.
2. Continuously Experiment and roll out new valuable features that will drive usage and value.
3. Instrument a sustainment model for all supported application and create standard best practices for steady state operations.
4. Partner with the workplace productivity and I&O peer teams to understand the dependencies orchestrate the work in hand efficiently.
5. Lead Devops model for atleast 2 applications by end of 30 days from onboarding.
6. Ensure periodic QoS and VOC feedbacks from the end customers and reporting action items to improve services on a continual basis.