Prospect Infosys is a staffing and recruiting company.
Hope you are doing well
One of our client Based at Earth City, MO will be a Contract to Hire in . If interested to apply share your updated resume to
Position: Sr/Lead .NET Developer
: Earth City, MO
C2H Position after 4-12 months client will hire for full time .
• The candidate must have proven experience as a senior software engineer with project leadership experience.
• Must be able to lead a small team to ensure project work is reviewed, tested and delivered on time.
• Participate in architectural decisions and infrastructure deployment of our Cloud-based platform.
• Be a leader in all phases of the Agile software development lifecycle while working with cross-functional team members - Development Leads, Architects, Quality Assurance, DBAs, Product - in a highly collaborative development environment.
• Responsible for designing and developing the presentation and data layer based on .NET and open-source technologies and techniques.
• Responsible for designing and developing RESTful web-services in a Service-Oriented Architecture with Java using Spring.
• Responsible for designing and developing the data access layer that interfaces with relational and NoSQL data stores.
• Responsible for unit and performance testing software under load to ensure reliability and scalability.
Experience, Qualifications and Education:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent related experience.
• Requires 5-7 years development experience in an Enterprise development environment.
• Requires mastery of Object Oriented Programming techniques and methodologies in C#.
• Requires mastery of Responsive web design.
• Requires mastery of RESTful web services that meet industry standard maturity models.
• Requires mastery of schema design and data access methodologies in both relational databases and NoSQL databases.
• Requires in-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles and their utilization in software projects.
• Requires solid communication and interpersonal skills; with the ability to work constructively in a collaborative Agile team environment.
• Previous experience in the healthcare industry a plus.
• Hands-on experience in the Cloud; specifically AWS a plus.
• Hands-on experience with Open-Source projects a plus.
• Hands-on experience with Java, Spring a plus.