ENTMATRIX is a staffing and recruiting company.
"• At least 5 years experience in Java (Core) and Java web development (MVC,SOAP/REST) experience
• Extensive knowledge of Java and building enterprise applications with Java 1.5 or later
• Expert working knowledge of Application Servers like Tomcat, JBoss and Weblogic
• Strong understanding of OOP, Design Patterns and/or Enterprise Integration Patterns
• Sun Certified Java Developer / Programmer preferred
• Experience with ecommerce platforms like Hybris, ATG or Blue Martini will be a plus.
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to adapt existing systems to fast-changing requirements
• Experience and willingness to do Production Support
• Comfortable working in a UNIX/Linux environment
• Proficient in writing technical documentation
• Experience in Mobile development platform like Andriod, Iphone desirable
• Strong experience in high transaction-processing enterprise environment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Working knowledge of J2EE frameworks like JQuery, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Axis2,Hibernate, Jersey, JAXB
• Develop RESTful web services using Spring Framework or other opensource frameworks
• Utilize cutting-edge Java open-source frameworks and technologies (distributed caching, Complex Event Processing, SOA).
• Working knowledge of Eclipse IDE and Subversion
• Working knowledge of SAP Integration using JCO
• Working knowledge of software development
• Knowledge and experience in Object Oriented Design and UML diagrams is desirable
• Knowledge of Oracle 10g or later, SQL, PL/SQL and database design
• Able to build scalable customer solutions
• Previous experience with transportation and logistics domain a definite plus