TekNavigators is a staffing and recruiting company.
In-person after phone
This position is for a highly motivated, driven individual with a passion for application development. The is aligned with a project involving full software development lifecycle support (SDLC). The candidate must possess strong, hands-on experience, in-depth knowledge of programming in the Microsoft .NET framework 3.5/4.0+ using Visual Studio (/) technologies, SharePoint , Windows Applications, Console Application, C# & VB.NET Class Libraries, Microsoft SQL Server / - SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Linked Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Query Optimization, Indexes, Performance Tuning, data import/export and should be able to hit the ground running.
• Involve in UI/Logic design and developed markups that follow web standards with a rich user experience
• Write Low Level Design, Unit Testing Plan and Unit Test case documentation
• Design, develop, code review, bug-fix and test the application
• Assist in Integration Testing
• Perform Code optimization and strictly adhere to bank coding standards
• Assist in any documentation or any artifacts ed for OIS clearance
• Participate in SCRUM meeting, coordination with onsite and offshore team
• Timely resolution of issues and root cause analysis of each issue
• Applied Security Compliance which includes Application and data security assessment and remediation to attain compliance to WB Office Information Security Policies and Standards
• Ability to work in Agile environment and following best practices
• Hands-on experience in developing and testing SharePoint based applications
• Good understanding of SharePoint concepts such as document libraries, lists, Document Sets, Record Management, Content Type, Term Stores, Search, Client Side Object Model et.
• Experience in developing and hosting applications on SP Online / O365 platform
• Azure knowledge would be added an advantage.