IDC Technologies is a staffing and recruiting company.
NOTE: OPT/CPT/F1 will NOT work.
: WMS Business Analyst
: Alpharetta, GA
: 12 months+
This Senior Business Analyst will be part of Business Engineering, supporting applications development that assist warehouse management and logistics optimize and integrate the solutions with internal and third-party systems. Candidate will have other responsibilities to include working with system owners, support personnel and end users to triage and analyze application behaviors and defects. Defects will be remediated by operations developers; candidate will be responsible for functional testing of defect resolutions and will work with all stake holders for implementation.
Business analysts focus on the collection and documentation of business requirements that drive the design of business systems solutions. They may also participate in business planning, s analysis and business risk assessment, leading business process redesign, acclimating business processes to changes in technology and consulting with the customer on how to best support the business through the effective use of technology. This is an independent contributor Business Analyst that participates in the effective documentation of work processes and business requirements. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Facilitate requirements gathering sessions for moderately complex requests, accurately capturing client s.
• Create requirements definition documentation and functional specifications to capture business s using emerging understanding of business processes. Validates with the customer and shares with project stakeholders.
• Validate and obtains sign-off for functional requirements/specifications and tracks changes to requirements.
• Track progress of plans. Identifies and escalates deviations from requirements.
• Review test plans and scripts for completeness and accuracy.
• Perform implementation support.
• Help in formulating a business vision for project stakeholders.
• Ensure that all analyses carried out by his/her team are well documented as well as archived.
• Find solutions to challenges coupled with a willingness to do what is necessary in order to ensure timelines and make sure that goals are met.
• Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
• Bachelor's degree preferred and 5+ years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strongly prefer a domain combination of one or more of these areas: Logistics, Supply Chain, Retail, Omni-Channel fulfilment
• Strongly prefer packaged software experience in WMS and/or Order Management from vendors such as Manhattan Associates, Sterling, JDA, etc.
• Demonstrate experience with Agile software development methodologies, creation of user stories, backlog grooming and strategy to determine
• Demonstrate experience leading full lifecycle software development in medium to large size enterprise