oloop technologies is a staffing and recruiting company.
Only Locals In-Person interview
The CR shall be:
• Responsible for analyzing, testing, debugging and repairing existing PL/SQL based applications.
• Responsible for analyzing new business rules and interfaces in order to design and implement new Oracle objects.
• Prepares and maintains documentation on new and existing data models. Prepares and maintains documentation for new and existing programming objects.
• Packages and configures Oracle object components for deployment across Development, Test and Production Database Environments.
• Works with Architects and Oracle DBA staff to establish standards for developing and deploying Oracle objects.
• Assists BI staff with reporting requirements and solutions.
• Evaluates and enhances SQL performance.
Education: Oracle PL/SQL Certification