oloop technologies is a staffing and recruiting company.
Only Locals In-Person interview
Contractual Resource (CR) as an Oracle Business Intelligence Applications/Oracle Data Integrator Developer.
Oracle Business Intelligence Applications/Oracle Data Integrator Developer s and Responsibilities
• Work with users to gather requirements for OBIA procurement, finance, custom OBIEE and BI publisher reports.
• Modify OBIA repository, create custom tables and joins for OBIA reports.
• Create custom reports in OBIA procurement and finance.
• Write custom SQL queries using PeopleSoft finance and procurement tables, to validate data in OBIA reports.
• Customize out of the box scenarios in ODI and add it to the existing load plan.
• Generate load plans in ODI and optimize those using custom OBIA tables, modifying ODI interfaces and creating table indexes to reduce the ODI load running time.
• Migrate ODI objects (Interface, Scenarios and Packages) between environments using smart export and import.
• Create report in OBIEE to track ODI load status and errors using SNP tables.
• Work with DBAs and oracle support to rectify the runtime errors on ODI load plan.
• Install, upgrade and maintain Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) in Production, test and QA servers.
• Install, upgrade and maintain Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) in Production, test and QA servers
• Install, upgrade and maintain Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA) in Production, test and QA servers.
• Import and export service instance using WebLogic scripting tool in AIX server to export and import presentation services catalog, datamodel and security policy metadata between environments in OBIEE 12C.
• Run commands in AIX to import SSL certificate and key stores for active directory authentication.
• Configure security providers, active directory and oracle internet directory (OID) using WebLogic administration console.
• Create users and add them to groups in WebLogic admin console.
• Create s and add groups & users in WebLogic enterprise manager.
• Use AIX commands to start, stop and navigate through files and folders in the all AIX servers for OBIEE and ODI
• Perform error diagnostics in OBIEE and ODI using server logs.
• Install, configure and migrate reports from OBIEE 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
• Perform Authentication and Authorization (implement object and row level security).
• Use Write back feature in OBIEE to implement and maintain the reports where users are able to enter data for expected budget and expenditure values and plan current and future Fiscal year Budget and expenses.
• Plan, develop data model and create custom reports in OBIEE for Alternative Dispute Reports (ADRESS) based on user requirements.
• Model the ADRESS repository by importing data warehouse tables, creating new physical and logical joins.
• Create custom templates in BI publisher, using bursting definition and schedule reports to be delivered to an FTP folder in a remote machine based on the requirement for domestic violence reports users.
• Create custom queries and views using oracle internet directory tables for security reports.
• Maintain EBAR, elicense, foster care and security reports using BI publisher.
• Run AIX scripts on the server to rename DV reports BI publisher files and add them to the server.
• Create and modify repository and session variables in OBIEE.
• Create new tables and views in data warehouse
Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
Skills and Experience:
Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, end users and vendor development staff, as well as all levels of management and judicial personnel as necessary.
• Must be familiar OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) 12C.
• Must be able to develop reports, design rpd, administer server and perform server upgrade in OBIEE 12C.
• Experience in OBIEE security configuration (authentication and authorization)
• Must have experience in configuring active directory and oracle internet directory (OID) security in OBIEE 12C.
• Must be familiar with write back feature in OBIEE 12C.
• Must have experience in OBIA (Oracle Business Intelligence Applications) 12C, Procurement and Finance.
• Must have experience in Oracle Data Integrator 11G.
• Must have experience in ODI customization, migration between environments and load plan generation.
• Must be familiar with Oracle BIpublisher 12C
• Must be able to create xmlptemplates and associate with SQL code
• Must be familiar with Oracle PL/SQL and xmlpublisher
• Must be able to read user requirements and understand the dependencies on s.
• Must be able to work closely with Oracle database administrators and Oracle xmlpserver administrators and enterprise security groups.
• Must have a deep knowledge of report design, views, materialized views, and database design for reporting.
• Must be familiar with star schema and warehouse architecture design.
• Must be able to distinguish who the current user of the report is so that s and report output can be designed accordingly.
• Must understand the separation of business logic from the presentation of the data via xmlpserver.