oloop technologies is a staffing and recruiting company.
Only Locals In-Person interview
Sr. Technical Resource to provide support and mentoring services for the IBM DataStage product and related tools in support of data replication from the IBM mainframe environment to an Oracle database environment running on IBM servers in near real-time mode. A full understanding of the product features and the interoperability of the databases and operating system software is required.
Sr. Technical Resource Responsibilities
The Contractual Resource, in conjunction will be responsible for:
• Working as the team leader by providing assistance guiding the development of a project plans that meet both the short and long term s of JIS related to data migration and data currency.
• Assist in developing error-handling and operation maintenance processes and s to provide for effective ongoing operation with minimal supervision.
• Ensure that technical components function properly independently and when interfaced with other technology components such as database and mainframe applications. Work with JIS and third party vendors to configure IBM’s products to interoperate with industry standard technology, to include installation, configuration and connectivity.
• Review data models and using logical specifications, help design and develop physical s, maps, data integration solutions, and other work products.
• Act as a liaison between JIS and IBM product support.
• Inform and assist with installation of patches and upgrades to IBM product releases to ensure the success of the project.
• Develop all appropriate documentation as specified by JIS related to associated s, processes, and other components deemed critical to the ongoing support of the implemented solution.
• Work with the replacement contractor to provide a transition period so the replacement is fully up-to-speed on the ways and means of the DataStage product installation, operation and interoperability functions.
Education: A BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or an IT related field or in Business Management
Skills and Experience:
Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, end users and vendor development staff, as well as all levels of management and judicial personnel as necessary.
• Must be familiar OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) 12C.
• Must be able to develop reports, design rpd, administer server and perform server upgrade in OBIEE 12C.
• Experience in OBIEE security configuration (authentication and authorization)
• Must have experience in configuring active directory and oracle internet directory (OID) security in OBIEE 12C.
• Must be familiar with write back feature in OBIEE 12C.
• Must have experience in OBIA (Oracle Business Intelligence Applications) 12C, Procurement and Finance.
• Must have experience in Oracle Data Integrator 11G.
• Must have experience in ODI customization, migration between environments and load plan generation.
• Must be familiar with Oracle BIpublisher 12C
• Must be able to create xmlptemplates and associate with SQL code
• Must be familiar with Oracle PL/SQL and xmlpublisher
• Must be able to read user requirements and understand the dependencies on s.
• Must be able to work closely with Oracle database administrators and Oracle xmlpserver administrators and enterprise security groups.
• Must have a deep knowledge of report design, views, materialized views, and database design for reporting.
• Must be familiar with star schema and warehouse architecture design.
• Must be able to distinguish who the current user of the report is so that s and report output can be designed accordingly.
• Must understand the separation of business logic from the presentation of the data via xmlpserver.