oloop technologies is a staffing and recruiting company.
Only Locals In-Person interview
Report Developers to assist existing staff with the creation of extract files, reports, queries, and associated methodologies / standards as required by the business users.
• Become familiar and proficient with Tyler’s ECR tool through orientation and instruction from Tyler and JIS team members;
• Work in conjunction with existing Judiciary and Tyler team members to create reports and queries as assigned;
• Work closely with business analyst staff at JIS or court users to determine reporting requirements;
• Test reports and document testing results based on established procedures;
• Respond to emergent requests for ad-hoc data queries;
• Format reports based on established guidelines;
• Develop or assist in the development of processes and procedures associated with the receipt, review, approval, and fulfillment of report / query requests;
• Perform complex analyses of data interdependencies and relationships;
• Work effectively as a member of a large team and assist other team members as ed;
• Work effectively with business users and external interface entities to define, document, and fulfill data and reporting s;
Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar equivalent education.
Skills and Experience:
Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, end users and vendor development staff, as well as all levels of management and judicial personnel as necessary.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in MS SQL Server query writing and performance tuning
• Strong demonstrated experience with creating reports in MS SQL Server Report Builder
• Strong, demonstrated Database analytical skills
• Testing and verification experience
• Experience developing and implementing processes and procedures
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work effectively with business users and technical staff
• Excellent problem solving and collaboration skills
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Mentoring skills highly desired
• XML knowledge a plus
• Court domain knowledge a plus