Vdart Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Looking Candidate attend F2F interview on Saturday in Frisco, TX & Redmond, WA
• Develop new user-facing features.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalibilty
• Strong algorithms / data structure experience.
• Experience with file systems, server architectures, and performance tuning.
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic.
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Commitment for writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software.
• Java-JEE - spring (IOC, Security, Transaction), Hibernate, EJB, JPA, JSP, Servlet
• Source Control - Either of SVN, GIT - branching, tagging, checkouts, logs
• Build tools - Either of Ant, Maven
• Servers - Either of JBoss, Tomcat, WAS, Weblogic
• XML - JAXB
• Webservices (SOAP/REST)