Strategic Systems is a staffing and recruiting company.
Locals to Columbus, OH please
Years of Relevant Experience:
8 to 9 years
4 year college degree or equivalent technical study.
• Manages, coordinates, and establishes priorities for complete life-cycle of projects including the planning, design, programming, testing, and implementation of business solutions designed to meet requirements of various departments in the company, such as distribution, finance, and manufacturing.
• Designs project plans, which identify s and define major tasks and milestones, based on scope, resources, budget, and personnel.
• Demonstrated ability to work with MS suite of tools to support Program/Project and Business analysis Functions
• Working knowledge of Business Analysis and Quality Analysis on large scale enterprise projects
• Ability to interact with a diverse group of staff including line of business and technical staff
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
• Previous experience in enterprise program/project planning and management functions
• Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation platform to be used in managing using story backlog and tracking work items, etc..
• Experience in an AGILE working environment