cnet is a staffing and recruiting company.
: Scrum Master
: Woodcliff Lake, NJ
: 6+ months
Don’t share profiles without passport number
• We are looking for Scrum Masters with experience in Data Programs.
• Must have over 5 years’ experience in Scrum Master/Agile Coach s, leading Agile Scrum teams for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Must have the ability to work with large / distributed teams.
• Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
• Experience training teams and large groups is a plus.
• Expertise with Agile engineering practices such as Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, Test-Driven Development, and Pair Programming is a plus.
• Requires proven experience in change management, status reporting, and issue/risk management.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment.
• Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating. Possesses the ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.