Transcend Staffing LLC is a staffing and recruiting company.
CFG implemented GRC Archer as a data management tool for all generic IDs in the bank, apart from other requirements. Since its inception, the data contained in it has grown significantly, while the rules built into them are getting complex. The data analyst should look at this data in unison, propose and implement improvements to the GRC data structure and data so that qualitative analysis can be better performed.
• Interpret GRC data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports in a format digestible by business and senior executives
• Developing and implementing GRC data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and present in useful formats
• Filter and "clean” data by reviewing data and performance indicators to locate and correct problems
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Strong knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SAS etc). Expert in Excel.
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information.
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
• Critical Thinking - Data analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
• Attention to Detail: Data is precise. Data analysts have to make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
• Good estimation skills.
• Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
• Knowledge of GRC Archer, it's data structure and data design a plus