Tekshapers is a staffing and recruiting company.
As a ServiceNow Developer you will be responsible for the design and delivery of technical solutions based on the ServiceNow platform as the organization customizes this application for multiple elements of the health system. This individual will work as a consultant and ServiceNow expert to help develop configuration and customization for all users from requirement gathering to technical development. As a ServiceNow Developer experience with implementation, administration, configuration, development and deployment of the tool are required for this . This individual s to have a solution driven mindset to best work through the deliverables around the s of the organization. Excellent communication and documentation skills are extremely important for this individual to be successful!
· 3 years’ experience developing with ServiceNow
· Experience supporting the implementation, administration, and configuration of the ServiceNow tool
· Specific experience with ServiceNow design work, technical configuration and deployment.
· Working with creation and customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change and Service Catalog
· Automation System/Process Automation (Orchestration)
· Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including customer requirement analysis and system design
· Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible solutions to moderately complex problems.
· Understanding of Configuration Management as it relates to ITIL
· Web Services Integration (SOAP,REST, and JSON)
· Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
· Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
· ServiceNow Implementer is a plus
· Designing and delivering technical solutions that are developed on the ServiceNow platform for all internal employees
· Research new functionality and recommend solutions that deliver customer value
· Provide software configuration and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports,
integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations
· Understands the strategic direction set by management as it relates to team goals.
· Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
· Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and collaborates with other team members.