TekNavigators is a staffing and recruiting company.
El Segundo, CA
6 months Contract
Face to Face interview
Healthcare experience is needed. Local candidates preferred.
ETL Developer works with business users to define and develop solutions for the company through the use of our data assets. S/he designs, develops and implements various reporting and analysis solutions. In addition, ETL Developer ensures improved data-based decision-making capability across the company.
* Designs and writes SQL scripts, stored procedures, and user defined functions.
* Responsible for transforming, cleaning, and standardizing data and metadata so it can be loaded into a data warehouse or data mart.
* Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
* Builds data warehouse infrastructure including complex data models and strategic data sets and databases.
* Specifies the creation of content in support of internal and external customers for data and information.
* Interacts with company leadership as required to facilitate the development of strategic data sets for the organization.
* Ensures the reliability and timeliness of the data warehouse systems and underlying technologies.
* Develops solutions to streamline business processes to achieve departmental and company-wide goals more effectively and efficiently.
* Communicates status, problems, resolutions, etc. on projects and assignments.
* Contributes skills and knowledge to other database and reporting projects as determined by management.
* Directs the work of other staff and serves as a mentor to junior staff.
* Uses, protects, and discloses patients' protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
* Performs additional duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification requiring formal education beyond a two-year college.
* A minimum of three five years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server which includes database design and writing stored procedures using Transact SQL. analysis, design and construction of data marts and data warehouse.
* Strong experience using ETL tools with SQL Server R2, SQL Server Integration Services R2.
* Strong knowledge of Data Warehousing methodologies and concepts, including and not limited to: star schemas, ETL processes, dimensional modeling and reporting tools
* Good understanding of SSIS architecture and SQL Server data base artifacts: SQL Server / Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS), Reporting Services (SSRS)
* Must demonstrate the ability to analyze, research or query existing relational databases using SQL/SSMS and have expertise using data warehousing tools, data mapping, validation testing, migration and process modeling/documentation.
* Hands on experience writing SSIS packages in MS SQL Server and/or .
* Strong background in Business Analysis including supporting the design of new Production systems or system enhancements to existing systems.
* Analytical/planning experience in healthcare is required. 5 years of experience is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
* Specialization with related databases, architecture and implementation of data models and database designs, data access and table maintenance codes.
* Understanding of data warehouse methodology.
* Demonstrated achievement in building a research and analysis function.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
978-558- Ext. 101