cnet is a staffing and recruiting company.
Role: Systems/Software Engineering-7
Location : Southlake, Texas
Duration : Long Term
Don’t submit profiles without passport number.
Must pass a test focused on OpenShift Container Platform understanding
The individual will design, code, test, correct, and document programs, as well as assist in the implementation of software which forms part of a properly engineered information or communications system.
• Maintain deployments of applications adhering to company standards
• Meets programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements; implementing new technologies
• Collaborate with other developers across multiple departments and technologies on cross-team projects
• Ensures that design and code is “cloud ready” leveraging the latest design patterns and deployment techniques
• Oversees team members on associated project work. Manages workload. Provides leadership
• Enhances architecture team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members
• Participate in the implementation of the Governance of applications and solutions
• Ensure security requirements are met across the development team
• Design Data architecture patterns in collaboration with the Enterprise Architecture group
• Experienced software developer, web design, and development, systems design and deployment. Background in at least two of the following technologies will be required: Red Hat JBoss EAP; Openshift, Fuse, RHEL, BPMS. Experience working with Docker, Integration and DevOps. Knowledge of Cloud-Based Solutions and Microservices.