cnet is a staffing and recruiting company.
Role: Systems/Software Engineering-6
Location : Southlake, Texas
Duration : Long Term
Don’t submit profiles without passport number.
Must pass a test focused on OpenShift Container Platform understanding
The individual will be involved in all aspects of the development cycle from requirement creation, development, testing, defect resolution, deployments and production support.
• Provides middleware integration solutions
• Leverages DevOps processes and tools
• Redesign of company assets according to actual standards and aligned with strategy changes.
• Works in an agile team
• Completes applications development by contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems.
• Ensure ongoing quality of the application code bases through bug fixes, refactoring, and test automation
• Defines objectives by analyzing user requirements
• Designs, develops and implements applications to support business requirements working closely with architects and back-end application experts
• Experience working with Java, Nodejs or other programming languages, RedHat, Docker, DevOps, JBoss EAP or similar. Knowledge of Cloud-Based Solutions and Microservices