Arthur Grand Technologies is a staffing and recruiting company.
Need secure coding principles are a core foundation. Experience in working with Linus/Infrastructure/middleware products and terminal emulation such as putty via SSH is a plus.
Required skills, abilities and experience:
• Java/J2EE application design, development and testing (ex Junit)
• Object oriented development and design pattern knowledge
• Experience with Java Web, SOAP, Web services (WAS & TC) and Restful web service development. Mule, MuleSoft ESB, Spring framework, Spring Source Tool Suite, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Bootstrap, stored procedures and Postgres (SQL)
• Commitment to incorporating quality testing practices into all phases of the project life cycle including automated/repeatable agile testing
• Ability to diagnose and resolve complex problems and issues across multiple application layers
• Experience with or willingness to learn agile software development (scrum and/or Kanban)
• Understanding of continuous integration(CI) and continuous delivery(CD)