Inherent Technologies LLC is a staffing and recruiting company.
(very likely extension)
No H1B, However H1B Visa Transfers are welcomed.
The client is looking for a highly-talented person to architect, design, develop, and expand our global, enterprise collaborative capabilities and environment. The successful candidate will play a key role in the implementation of SharePoint Online, architecting our corporate SharePoint environment, partnering with global stakeholders, and fully utilizing all capabilities to exceed business requirements. This candidate will also identify integration opportunities with our enterprise applications, and drive the effective and efficient use of them.
This candidate will be the SharePoint expert working with other IT professionals, vendors, and content owners to provide a fully-functional collaborative environment for our organization.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• Excellent understanding of SharePoint (on-prem solutions and SharePoint Online)
• Prior accomplishments of leading the transition of a global organization to SharePoint Online
• Proven ability to effectively lead and collaborate with other professionals within a global organization
• Must have the initiative to take ownership to research complex issues for resolution
• A strong personal commitment to quality service
• Ability to multitask
• Effective time-management and prioritization skills
• Excellent communication
• A positive can-do attitude and willingness to lead, teach, and learn
• Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology or comparable experience
• Experience leading an organization in the transition and upgrade from existing collaboration applications to SharePoint Online
• 5 years’ experience designing and implementing collaborative solutions in SharePoint within a global organization
• Project plan development experience, including documentation for migration plans, and development of deployment and test plans
• Methodical approach to problem solving and resolution
• The ability to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to move forward
• Must be technically proficient and able to learn new tools and processes quickly and effectively
• Must be able to work equally well independently and in a team environment
• Implement the global SharePoint Online environment for optimal use, including designing, developing, and testing architectures to meet enterprise needs.
• Define, develop, and document SharePoint Online business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications.
• Lead the effort to transition from existing on-prem SharePoint solutions to SharePoint Online by working with users to identify requirements, and to map requirements to functions and features of the solution.
• Identify and analyze SharePoint-related opportunities and determine potential methods for enhancement and resolution, including the interfaces with other enterprise applications.
• Develop operational procedures and educate users on the optimal usage of SharePoint Online by identifying training needs, and developing and executing a global training plan, including the creation of supporting documentation as needed.
• Support global user base in their daily use of SharePoint Online by sharing information based on best practices, and by troubleshooting problems and providing solutions.
• Administer user and security access within SharePoint Online.
• Create and implement a data governance plan; create and deliver timely and accurate compliance and governance reports to management.
• Regularly review data in SharePoint Online and maintain proper data integrity.