InfoLogitech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Long Term Contract
- Understand, design and create content models and custom object types and aspects
- Maintain (add/edit/delete) Alfresco sites per service requests, Package and deploy Alfresco extensions and modules
- Develop extensions for the Alfresco Explorer Web Client
- Hands on Exposure to Develop Applications and Services using the Alfresco APIs (Foundation Services, JCR, Web Services)
- Should be well versed with Alfresco Share, Crafter Studio etc.,
- Integration expertise (hands on) with SSO, AD, LDAP and ECM/Portals like Liferay.
- Hands on Alfresco Migration and Upgrade experience a must!
- Ability to conduct systems requirement analysis.
- Extensive experience in Alfresco CMS implementations end to end as an Architect.
- Proficiency in reviewing the detailed designs
- Experience in handling the pre-sales pursuits, Demos and POCs for potential new clients.
- Design reusable assets and solutions.
- Ability to participate in business value assessment and business requirements elaboration phases.
- Ability to actively participate in the class structure design and reusable rulesets design.
- Ability to advice on implementation strategy, performance, tools, operations, release, deployment to the customers.
- Hands-on experience in deployment and configuration of production servers in clustered and HA environments.
- Integration with Liferay CMS systems & solutions.
Good to Have Skills:
- Knowledge in Kofax Imaging with Alfresco.
- Should have exposure into Alfresco ECM tool enterprise
- Alfresco Certified"