InfoLogitech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Fulltime Perm Roles
They can be based at any of these locations: Warren NJ, Gainesville FL, Dallas TX, Chicago, IL, San Jose , CA, Phoenix AZ or at Redmond, WA.
Candidates can also work Remote by choosing any one of these locations as base location.
Our Client is gearing up to increase its pool of SMEs. We would need these Consultants to be a Fulltime employee and with Travel readiness upto 80%.
The Digital Experience Solution Architect is responsible for the overall Integrated Digital Experience Platform solution architecture.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead solution architecture activities for Client Practice to define the Integrated Digital Experience Platform and support group digital strategy, drive innovation and changes to make the underlining Marketing Technology efficient, scalable and simple.
• Recommend new marketing technologies and lead the development of new MT standards and processes based on industry standards and best practices in collaboration.
• Ensure architecture coherence between applications portfolio and desired future state.
• Research and evaluate technologies and technical solutions to determine design options and trade-offs.
• Work with internal development teams and third party service providers on solution architecture design using
• Established standards, technologies, tools, services and practices.
• Conduct proof of concepts for software tools/technologies related to application or process development.
• Develop and maintain application architecture documents and landscape diagrams.
• Develops high level solution designs and architectures that address current and anticipated future needs of the business, application, information and technology architectural domains
• Leads and takes part in solution evaluations with appropriate stakeholders to ensure it meets the requirements.
• Further shapes architecture governance processes and takes over a leading role in execution.
• Provides guidance to projects and programs during the design, build, test and deploy phases.
• Ensures optimal usage of existing assets and maximize return on investment through leveraging common solutions and services.
• Contributes to the creation of business cases, investment requests, and proofs of concept.
Excellent understanding and proven solution architecture experience in the areas of Marketing Technology, including
CRM (i.e. SalesForce),
Big Data (i.e. Hadoop) within emphasis on Integrated Digital Experience capabilities including Marketing Intelligence, Analytics, Digital Assets and Content Management (i.e. Adobe, SiteCore, etc.)"