ENTMATRIX is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Interview Process: phone interview with the Architect, then code test.
Background Check: 7 year criminal and fingerprinting.
Hours: 40 hours/week
• 7-10 years Java Development
• Spring Framework
• Web Services: Rest preferred over Soap
• Threading, multithreading, and concurrency.
• Candidate must have the ability be to read existing application code and make the necessary modifications during critical production issues.
Nice to have:
Day to Day:
• Mix of new development and tactical development, adding new features, modifying existing features, etc. for multiple high income trading applications and small applications associated with these products.
• The tactical development piece will involve: if users are impacted by a production issues then the developer will need to have a high turn around and be able to handle the pressures of dealing with changing priorities. If there are production issues then this team get called first and they will need to be able to quickly triage issues, read existing code, and be able to use critical thinking to fix the existing code.