O2 Technologies Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Position: Network Data Center Engineer
Location: El Segundo, CA
Duration: 6-12 Months
Must Have 10 years’ IT experience, minimum 5+ years relevant work experience on in networking industry.
Domain / Technical skills:
• Expert in Routing Protocols OSPF, BGP, & EIGRP and different platform of Cisco routers ASR9k, CRS, 7600, 2900, 2800 etc.
• Expert is WAN technologies
• Experienced in High end router and switches
• Experience with Palo Alto is a plus.
• Expert in Switching L2/L3 and different platforms of Cisco switches including Nexus Platform 7k, 5k,2k, 9500.
• Expert is NX-OS upgrades, VDC, VPC/VPC+, VRF’s and Fabric Path support and configuration is a must
• Good knowledge of MPLS, Multicast, QOS & Understanding for Firewall Cisco ASA 5500
• Expert in Wireless LAN technology and understanding of Cisco Access Points and Controllers.
• Expert with troubleshooting and hands-on for routing & switching
• Knowledgeable with installation and support of load balancer technology i.e. F-5.
• Knowledgeable with Security technologies i.e. Firewalls, VPN configuration, IDS, IPS, 802.1x, Internet Proxy etc.
• Team player and inclined towards taking on new challenges and have the ability to work with on multiple high priority projects at the same time.
• Be able to deliver detailed design diagrams, complete technical documentation.
• Candidates with hands on with Large Data Center experience will be preferred.
• Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills to interface with customer and end users
• Ability to lead projects with minimal direction in a complex environment
• Bachelor's degree (Engineering, Computer Science)
• 10+ years’ IT experience, minimum 5+ years relevant work experience on in networking industry.
• Cisco certification highly preferred. CCNP in routing/switching preferred.
• Experience architecting enterprise applications and high-level architectural designs.
• Understanding of software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Thanks & Regards,
SYSTEL INC | Atlanta, GA
A Certified (MBE) Minority Business Enterprise"