InfoLogitech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Job Title: QA Testing Analyst
Job Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Position Type: Contract – 6 months (likely to go a lot longer)
FTF is Must
Financial Experience is Must
Quality Assurance/Testing Analyst with a minimum of 3 years' experience based on strong analytical, communication written/verbal and technical skills. A team player with great communication skills and understands critical path activities and deadlines. The ideal candidate would have ability to interact with the business partners and technology project team members during all phases of the project life cycle.
The Quality Assurance/Testing Analyst will responsible for collaborating with project team members throughout the project life cycle to analyze and prepare the testing deliverable. Specifically, those deliverable's include the Test Plan/Strategies, test cases/scripts, and participating in the execution phase. The role will execute test activities through the SDLC and the skills to write Test Cases/scripts based on Business Requirements, Test Plan/ Strategy, Design Specifications and implementation strategies.
Execute against the test cases/scripts during testing phases/events and document test results including defects. The Testing Analyst will report to the Testing Coordinator and partner with project manager.
• Analyze the project deliverable including Business Requirements, Design Specifications, and Implementation Strategies for testing requirements.
• Write and document Test Plan, Test Cases/Scripts for review with project team members
• Work closely with User Acceptance Test Coordinator, Business Managers and other testing personnel to ensure timely delivery of the tested product.
• Execute test and regression testing protocols and defect tracking and analysis based on the test scripts
• Maintain complete record of testing transactions including pass/fail indicators, final results and evidence of testing.
• Track and report test results to Testing Coordinator for integrated reporting to leadership team
• Maintain and protect the confidentiality of all company and client information.
• Comply with all applicable federal, state, and local safety and health regulations that would apply to this job.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, Visio and Power Point
• Quality Center testing tool is desirable."