Cloud Soft Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
REQUIREMENTS for Solution Arch
· 10-15+ Years of relevant experience
· Lead & facilitate Solution design workshops with GE team, IT and functional teams.
· Identify and implement solutions to broad, complex, and critical customer enhancement challenges and issues using a high degree of insight, research, and analytical skills, to develop new or enhanced methods and techniques to resolve.
· Contribute to the overall planning of projects by recommending approaches.
· Leverage lifecycle implementation experience to anticipate changes required in project plans and processes.
· Effectively communicate issues and alternative solutions.
· Takes initiative to achieve valued-added results and improve upon solutions offered.
· Code quality check for externally developed (code reviews)
· Assist admin teams in SVN/build process
· Review/update Functional, requirements and design solution documents.
· Review/update Technical Use Case Documentation(GE Quality Central)
· Review/update test cases, user training documents.
· Manage project scope and customer expectations.
· Working with GE Project Managers, plan and organize the work of the team and ensure that accepted project methodology, techniques, tools and solutions are being followed.
· Monitor and report on project status and determines, monitors, and reports on project status.
· Develop and foster collaborative working relationships with the business, project managers and project team members.
· Ensure the successful implementation of assigned projects through the entire project lifecycle.
· Perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total solution.